Selling your home shouldn't be a stressful ordeal. Making the smart move of choosing a REALTOR® is your first step to ensuring that your investment in your home pays off. My services and experience allow you to focus on your move while I manage your home sale from our initial consultation to the closing deal, and beyond. I pride myself on repeat business and hope you'll come to understand why.
- Complete a comparative market analysis that will compare your home's value to that of comparable homes recently sold in your neighborhood.
- Compile a comprehensive plan detailing all the efforts I will employ to sell your home, including photos,flyers,signs,Internet exposure,Daily News ads and other local media.
- Present your home to all 1600+ area Realtors in the Anchorage and Mat-Su Valley. A high percentage of homes are sold to other Realtor's qualified buyers.
- Present your home to as many qualified buyers as possible getting your home maximum exposure. I have over 200 qualified buyers looking for homes.
- Help you stage your home and generate curb appeal to ensure you get the highest price. I will show you how to de-personalize and de-clutter in order to appeal to potential buyers.
- Assist with obtaining offers and help you in negotiating counter offers to get the best deal as smoothly as possible.
- Help you find your next home and answer all of your questions about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
What are homes selling for on your area? Let me compare recently sold homes in your neighborhood to your home. For a complete market analysis, please submit your home information.
Curb appeal is key and could make a difference whether people stop and take a flyer, or drive right by. Here are a few tips to increase the curb appeal of your home. Staging your home is important. Many buyers will stay in your home longer if it's staged appropriately. I have compiled some ideas to present your home in the most effective manner.
- Title insurance fees depend on the sales price of the home.
- Broker's commission is a full-service fee and will cost anywhere between 5% to 7%.
- Local property transfer tax, and other closing costs are the charges that you'll pay for the privilege of selling your home. Credit to the buyer of unpaid real estate taxes for the prior or current year are variable and depend on when you close and when your taxes are due.
- Home appraisal fees are paid for by the seller.
- Miscellaneous repair fees can accrue from correcting problems noticed during the home inspection.